Monday, August 18, 2014

Episode 51: I Went To Ferguson

image

Episode 51

I (Matt) found myself in St. Louis for a business trip and staying in a hotel staffed nearly entirely by Ferguson residents. Eventually I ended up right at the McDonalds and Ferguson Market where, as of the writing of this post, much violence has occurred.
I didn't see any tanks or teargas as I was there during the middle of the day and things were comparatively tame.
I'm not a journalist. What is in this episode are just my thoughts and experiences along with the thoughts of some Ferguson locals.This podcast has never really been about news, comics' or otherwise. This is no different (though I did find out some very important things that aren't being reported by the media, left or right). Take this for what it is. 
Herein also are some pictures and video I took.
For better information I suggest following and reviewing the feeds of https://twitter.com/AntonioFrench and https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly
"When they broke down the door
and put their guns in the face of your wife and child,
and as they pinned you to the floor
did you say "officer, i am not resisting you. " 
-Strike Anywhere
image

image

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment